Struggling to find classic sunglasses that suit your face shape? Having the right sunglass just makes it super easy to assemble flawless outfits at anytime. Don’t panic! Here are the best classic sunglasses that are guaranteed to make you reconsider ditching your old pair.
From casual to going out, chic sunglass outfits instantly upgrade your style without a doubt. Whether you look good in oversized or classic Ray-Ban, pick a sunglass style that looks good on you, and also goes well with your classic wardrobe pieces. As a result, you will no longer be lacking outfit ideas when dressing up on a bright and sunny day.
Table of Contents
How do I choose the right sunglasses shape for my face?
It seems like the only way to choose the right sunglasses for your face shape is to try on every single style. In reality, the more types you try, the more confused you become.
Therefore, you only make a decision based on the design of the sunglass. As a result, you end up picking the wrong pair for your face shape. Let’s prevent that scenario, shall we?
Here are the best sunglass styles for every face shape. As a result, you will know what style is right for you before going to shop.
- Round: A round face shape has noticeable curves and fewer angles. Therefore, the best sunglass for a round face shape have sharp angular lines that help elongate the face and make it look thinner. Rectangle and square silhouette sunglasses look good on a round face.
- Square: A square face shape has the same length and width across the face. In general, the facial features also include a wide forehead and a strong jawline. The best sunglass style for square face are aviators. Its ideal to stick with a round frame with oval or circular lens.
- Oval: An oval face shape looks good with every glasses frame. It has a gentle round appearance with even features that works well with any style of sunglasses. However, its important to avoid huge frames that hide the symmetrical facial features. Instead, choose sunglass that only cover the face from the eyebrows to the cheekbones.
- Oblong: An oblong face shape has narrow width with few angles. Therefore, it especially works well with oversized sunglasses like wayfarer or rectangle styles. Furthermore, vintage style frames work well to give some edge using the sharp angles and bold thick lines.
- Diamond: A diamond face shape has a narrow jawline and forehead. The cheekbones are the widest part of the face, which means oval and rimless frames complement the facial features well. Stick with gently curved frames that shouldn’t be wider than the cheekbones.
- Heart: A heart face shape resembles a triangle because it’s widest at the temple and narrowest at the chin. For this type of face, cat-eye styles or sunglasses with rounded edges are ideal to give a balanced look.
Finding classic sunglasses that look good on your face shape is challenging. Use the best clothing shopping tips to look for sunglasses that match the capsule wardrobe essentials in your closet.
Best Classic Sunglasses
Search for the best classic sunglasses that are well-made and also last long. Therefore it will benefit your capsule wardrobe collection indefinitely. Even though sunglasses are pretty pricey, it’s best to pay upfront and invest in a high-quality pair that looks stylish for the longterm.
Review the different face shape from above to see what style corresponds with your look. This will help you save some time and also prevent the need to try on every single pair in the store.
When going shopping for a new pair of sunglasses, take time to understand your face shape beforehand. By doing so, you will save time and also end up with a pair that keeps you looking stylish everyday.
The classic wayfarer sunglasses are a must-have item for every Fashion Girl. They are a super-compact and look good with a denim on denim look or a cute summer dress while on a vacation.
They are Italian-made with high-quality glare-reducing polarized lenses. This helps you survive the summer heat wave while outdoors on a bright sunny day. Buy it here!
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Who doesn’t own Ray-Ban sunglasses? If you don’t have a pair yet, we recommend an oval flat lens with a sleek gold metal frame.
This style is lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long. The mirror coating is an attractive feature. Buy it here!
Take a walk on the wild side this weekend with these aviator sunglasses. The timeless round silhouette has 100% UVA/UVB protection that protects your eyes. Its important to keep safe when sunbathing or simply walking around on a sunny day.
Pair with a cute poplin shirt and boyfriend jeans for a relaxed look anywhere you go. Buy it here!
Wearing a beautiful paisley printed maxi dress with a denim jacket for a date night? All you need are these vintage style sunglasses to complete the boho-chic look.
The golden-tinted ombre style creates a dream look. Get yourself a pair and enjoy the sunshine whenever you step out. Buy it here!
Retro Square Sunglasses
Going to be lounging poolside this weekend? Let these retro square sunglasses be part of your cute swimsuit outfit and cute linen shorts coverup.
The oversized silhouette and sophisticated gradient lens are all you need to enjoy a stylish summer look. Buy it here!
Chunky sunglasses look good on every face shape. From oval to round face, you name it. Wear them to work, on the weekend, and also a vacation getaway. They’re definitely worth the $20. Buy it here!
Classic Round Sunglasses
Are you inspired by the 60s style round sunglasses? This pair practically flatters every face shape because they are both classic and modern at the same time.
The dark military green lens is a perfect shade for everyone. The skinny metal frame also gives an elegant touch with a throwback vibe. Buy it here!
Thick Rimmed Sunglasses
Are you looking for thick-rimmed sunglasses? Then this one is for you.
The delicate metal detailing and anti-scratch material is all you need if you are clumsy like me. Comes in a hard shell case with a microfiber cloth to ensure that your capsule wardrobe accessory looks good for a long time. Buy it here!
Skinny Cat Eye Sunglasses
The skinny cat eye sunglasses are a huge trend all over Instagram this year. If you want to challenge your fashion sense, try this fashionable style.
The geometric rims with a cat eye frame are super futuristic and even look cute with ruffled dresses. Grab yours before they run out. Buy it here!
Big Rectangle Sunglasses
There is something about big rectangle sunglasses that makes your face visually look smaller. Dress up in a chic jumpsuit and pump heels to keep the retro momentum going. The light brown shade is also night-friendly. Buy it here!
Stay cool and shaded from the sun with a wide-brimmed straw hat and oversized sunglasses. The classic sunglasses feature a rimless design with colorfully tinted lenses. Make your summer more fun than ever before.
Are you struggling with glasses sliding on your nose all the time? This one has adjustable nose pads for a comfortable fit. Therefore, you won’t have that problem anymore. Buy it here!
The classic sunglasses are a must-have essential that you need to add to your capsule wardrobe collection. They are stylish and keep your eyes protected from the sun during all four season.
However, finding the right sunglasses for every face shape is actually not very easy. Review each individual face shape so that you know what looks good on you and also matches your personalized outfits. With the right classic sunglasses, you’ll be surprised how many outfit ideas you can pair with it.
What kind of sunglasses look good on you?
Share your favorite classic sunglasses with us!